The Northland Pines School District has a lot to offer and prides itself with an excellent staff, an environment rich for learning with astrong curriculum, above state average test scores, state of the art technology, many co-curricular offerings and great facilities.
We have nearly 60 students open enrolled into the Northland Pines School District; this is a tribute to the quality of education all students receive throughout our school district. This is recognized by both resident and non-resident students and families. We receive strong community and business support as we continue to develop many partnerships in the community and throughout the surrounding area. Feel free to visit us at any time and tour our wonderful facilities!The link at the end of this paragraph is our school district brochure. Please click on the link to see some of the wonderful opportunities offered to our students and community members. You will also have a better feel of what we are all about after reading through the District Brochure.
In addition, if you would like to read the past editions of Voice of the Pines newsletters, please click on the following link.
If you have any questions regarding the Northland Pines School District or public education in general please contact me by phone at 715.479.6487 ext. 1 or email me at email@example.com.
We Believe. . .
• Our students are the main
reason we are here.
• Learning is a lifelong process.
• Everyone has unlimited potential.
• Learning goes beyond the classroom setting.
• Everyone has the right to feel safe in the educational environment.
• Respect, honesty and integrity are basic to successful education.
• All students have the right of equal access to educational opportunities.
• In the continual pursuit of excellence and success for all.
• The educational system has a responsibility to prepare students for an
emerging global society.
• The family or caregiver carries the primary responsibility of the development
of their children.
• A cooperative effort among students, family, primary caregiver, staff
and community is essential to the educational process.
• Every individual is unique, has worth, and is to be treated equally and